Welcome to ecoRidge Hideaway Chalets
Escape to a country Bed and Breakfast with fascinating views
Perched on a ridge of the Great Dividing Range at 620m in altitude, only a short drive to the Garden City of Toowoomba and 90 minutes West of Brisbane, stay in style at ecoRidge Hideaway. Choose from from three self-contained contemporary chalets built in accordance with eco-friendly practices to minimize your carbon footprints.
- Ironbark Chalet, designed to suit couples
- Applegum Chalet, our luxury suite with spa bath
- Bushland Chalet, positioned in a way not to interfere with the other two chalets, can accommodate families.
Enjoy peace and tranquility in the Australian Bush
Seclusion and tranquility are assured on the hideaway's 50 acres of private bush land. The mountain retreat is the ideal place to contemplate the Great Dividing Range under everchanging light. Let yourself be greeted by the sun in the morning or look for constellations under the moonlight.
Discover Toowoomba and the Darling Downs
Lay back, enjoy the views, get acquainted with the local wildlife (many birds), walk the property bushtrail...or... go and explore Toowoomba and the Darling Downs. Doorstep to the Outback, the Garden City of Toowoomba is a thriving place with many events happening throughout the year. Find out more about Toowoomba calendar of events.
- Stay away from the crowd
- Put your feet up and enjoy the view
- Watch the storms rolling over the hills
- Listen to the evening cicadas' lively concert
- Spot the birds along our Nature Trail
- Visit the Garden City of Toowoomba
We are available if you need any more information.
@ 219A James Street Toowoomba The ideal place to shop for locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables
Toowoomba Queens Park Market on the third Sunday of every month
Art and craft and more...All site fees contribute directly to new medical equipment for patients at St Vincent's Hospital Toowoomba.
Read more news...